Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Seasons of Difficult Growth, Discomfort & Dark Valleys (3.12.14)

My Child,
There are times I will take you through a short season of difficult growth. 

I will open your eyes for you to see things that are within you, 
but that are not of me or of the character that you’ve been ignoring.
Character that you don’t want to acknowledge. 

Then, I will also cause you to face the hurt or pain from your past, 
so that I can break the power it has over your life. 
I must allow these things to happen 
to set you free from the things that are holding you back, 
so that you can enjoy all the blessings I have in store for you.

Yes, I allow seasons of discomfort and dark valley experiences. 

However, I do not leave you while you are going through them, 
nor do I leave you to try and figure things out on your own. 

I am always with you, guiding you away from dangers seen and unseen. 
For it is not My will that you should live the rest of your life in dark valleys. 

I want to bring you to the mountain top, so that you can be in my presence; 
that is where I want you to be. 

My will for you is to bless you with abundant life. 
I want you to expect Me to really bless you in the coming weeks. 
You have been believing Me to answer a certain thing 
you have been praying for and I am going to do just that, real soon. 

This year is your year of abundance!!
_______________
Lamentations 3:31-33 - For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment