Saturday, March 22, 2014

Put on God's Garments of Praise (3.22.14)

My Child,
Do not think that I don't know about your situation,
for I am the all knowing and all seeing GOD. 

I see what is going on in your life at all times, 
because I never slumber or sleep and My hand is on you at all times. 

When difficult things happen, 
know that I am there with you holding you tightly. 

Not a single tear from your eye will escape me, because I love you.

Therefore I say to you, stop crying, wash your face 
and put on My garments of praise. 

These garments are meant to be worn at all times
and not just when things are going good. 

If you are a person of worship and continuous praise, 
you will see My glory come forth in the midst of every difficult situation. 
Just as I caused the sun to stand still for Joshua, 
I will bring stillness to the storm raging around you 
and give you victory over the works of the enemy. 

Remain focused on Me.

Keep your eyes on Me, so that you will know when I am moving, 
then go forth with Me in My power and glory. 

In this world you will encounter a season of tribulations, 
but the word tribulation does not equate to defeat, 
because I shall lead and guide you through each challenge. 

Nothing and nobody will ever defeat the things I have blessed. 
I am GOD all by myself and I hold all power in my hands.

Look to Me in the midst of this difficult situation
and don’t expect the worse. 

Instead, be prepared for victory 
because this is what I have promised you. 

Rise up in My name and you will see your enemies fall before you. 

Know this, I am going to move in a mighty way on your behalf. 

My victory will surround you, 
for this day I have decreed victory over your life. 

Now, look to Me and rejoice, 
for your day of victory is at hand.
______
Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.



No comments:

Post a Comment