Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Walk by Faith & Not by Sight. So Dry Your Eyes, for I have not Forsaken You (3.4.14)

My Child, 
There is nothing that you are going through, that I am not aware of. 
I see your trials and I see your pain.  
Please know that I have not forsaken you, I have not left you, I have not turned away. 
Please stop fretting about what you see, for what you see is not of Me. 
Remember what I told you, walk by faith and not by sight.
So dry your eyes, for I have not forsaken you.

Yes, I know your road has been rough 
and you are beginning to feel like all hope is gone. 

You don't want to feel that way, but you do. 
My Child, that is exactly what the enemy wants you to feel. 
Remember, I told you to call Me when he comes. 
You can't fight him with your strength; you need Me for this battle. 

Don't forget what I said, the battle is not yours it's the Lord's. 
Call Me, I have not forsaken you

My child, I see you going over reports. Yes, I know what the reports say. 
Why are you allowing the reports to intimidate you? 
You are allowing the reports to become your God. 
You are allowing your faith in those reports to cancel out My promises. 
I AM THE REPORT for your life; trust Me, I have not forsaken you.

Do you still feel forsaken? 
Then let Me remind you about the night We prayed. 
Yes, that night; the night before My Son died, the night He prayed for you. 
Death was near, yet He was on His knees interceding for you. 
Why would He pray for you, why would My Son die for you, and then I forsake you? 
You are My joy, You are My child, You are the heir to the Kingdom, 
so remember the Father will never forsake His children
____
Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment