Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Watering Seeds of Faith (3.11.14)

Beloved, 
I have planted seeds of faith in your heart. 
Do not be discouraged if you do not see it's fruit instantly. 
Seeds start small.  The initial growth is underground.  
And for a while you can’t see any apparent signs of life, 
but that does not mean the seed has died. 

It means that the roots are growing downward, 
the seed is being established so that it's stem may sprout. 

This is what’s happening in your life right now, so do not lose hope.

Child of Mine, I have seen your discouragement and I am with you. 
I know it has been hard for you, but do not lose hope. 
Just like with the seed; I am with you and I am working behind the scenes on your behalf. 
And in time you will see My glory manifest in your situation. 
Do not lose hope when it seems as though I am not quick to respond to your prayers, 
just keep your faith in Me and soon My work will become apparent to you.

And if things do not turn out the way you think they should, 
this is where you must trust Me.  

Beloved, I see everything from the beginning to the end. 
I understand the big picture. I know all the factors in your situation. 
I see the hidden dangers that you are unaware of, 
and I am actively working on your behalf by setting up roadblocks 
so that nothing by any means will hurt you.

So, have hope and faith in Me and you will not be disappointed. 
Be patient and hang on a little longer and by doing this you will see 
that I am faithful to you.
You will receive the victory in everything the enemy meant for your harm.

Now, water your seeds of faith and allow them to grow. 

Remember, My plans for you are good. 

Trust in Me always and you will not be disappointed.
______
Psalm 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Lamentations 3:24 - The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment