Friday, March 28, 2014

Stand Firm and Raise Your Shield of Faith in God's Name (3.28.14)

My Beloved,
No matter what you feel today
about the things happening in the world around you, 
know that I am at work to bless, increase and multiply you.  

You are at a time in your life when things have not measured up
to what you hoped, 
and others haven’t kept their word.  

The enemy of your soul is taunting you with these disappointments.  

Now, thoughts of running away and hiding until the storm is over continues to flood your mind.  However, I say to you, do not run from your enemy.  Face him square on and rebuke him in the name of Jesus.  Command him to leave you, your family, your finances and your marriage alone.  Stand firm in My name; raise your shield of faith and use My Word to run the enemy off.

We will win this battle together because I am with you. 

The battle is not yours but mine, says the Lord.

For I have kept the ways of the LORD; I have not turned from my GOD to follow evil. - Psalms 18:21



No comments:

Post a Comment