Tuesday, March 18, 2014

God Has a Plan for Your Life (3.18.14)

Beloved,
I have a plan for your life. 

I brought you into this world to fulfill that plan. It is the best plan that anyone could ever make for you. It is a plan that will bring Me the greatest glory and you the greatest good. From the beginning of your life, until the end, I am working out My plan.

As you follow My plan for your life, do so by faith. 
It’s important to remember that I am the Guide, and you are the follower. And I don’t have to bring My plan into a planning room with a consultant to help Me decide what is best for your life, for I am life.

Therefore, I want you to trust Me.  I want you to take the next step of obedience according to My will. After all, haven’t I said, "I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them."

Now remember, I am your Shepherd, your Provider, your Strength, your Counselor, your Shield, your Comfort, and your Father. 

So, follow My plan for your life, and you will not fail.
____________

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Isaiah 42:16 - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them



No comments:

Post a Comment