Monday, March 3, 2014

Quiet Your Spirit, Be Still and You Will Hear My Voice (3.3.14)

Psalm 84:4 - Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah

My Child,
Don’t you know I have chosen and called you, 
and I will protect you every step of the way? 

Even when you walk through the fire and the rain,
I will be with you. 
So what causes you to fear this storm that is upon you now?

Quiet your spirit. 
Yes, you must quiet your spirit right now. 

And as you seek My face - remain still, silent, and wait upon Me. 
I will speak to your heart My will for your life. 

Yes, be still and wait for Me, 
and I will fill you with the wisdom and knowledge you will need 
for what lies ahead of you. 

Do not fear this storm, or any storm, for I Am in control.

Be still and oh so quiet; and you will hear My voice. 
If you remain in My secret place, I will keep you safe from the storm. 
I AM your refuge, your strength, a very present help in the time of trouble. 

My Child, draw near to Me, and never turn away. 
Be still and watch what I will do on your behalf, 
for I have placed you safely in the palm of My hand. 

I am your shelter from the storm.

Even though you can’t see a clear way 
out of these adverse circumstances, I can. 

The enemy wants you to believe all hope is gone. 

However, you must stand on My Word 
and know that I AM faithful to deliver you through every trial and tribulation. 

What the enemy meant for evil and what he meant to destroy you, 
will backfire on him and work out for your good, 
which is for My GLORY.

Oh be still My Child, for the winds and the waves
have been prepared to strengthen your faith
for the journey which lies ahead.

Trust in Me.  

When you don't understand what is going on in your life, 
trust that I do. 
Know that everything is part of My perfect plan and timing, 
for I AM stretching you in your faithfulness, 
so that you will trust Me, no matter what you see in the natural. 
So I encourage you to be still and quiet before Me, 
no matter what you hear or see. 

I AM in control. 
I will keep you safe from the storm.

Now be quiet. 
Shhhhh…. 
Yes, be still and quiet. 
Trust Me, I WILL DELIVER YOU THROUGH THIS STORM
______

 - A Prayer Confession -

 Heavenly Father, 
I thank you for delivering me through the storms of life. 

I know this won’t be the last storm that I will go through, 
but You have taught me how to stand on Your word 
and fight the good fight of faith.

You have taught me to wait for Your promises. 

I know You are my Deliverer 
and You will be with me in the midst of my storms. 

I know You will keep me Lord, 
and I thank you. 

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment