Monday, March 10, 2014

With Your Mind Set on God, You Will Break the Mold (3.10.14)

My Child,
Watch out for distractions that will divert your attention from what I have called you to do. 

Do not assume that your current trial is beyond My ability to bring you through to victory. The tests that you are now facing can either become a stepping stone or a tombstone.

Now is not the time to give up! 
Now is the time to establish yourself in faith and obedience to My leading. These trials will bring great insight and discernment to know the difference between spiritual reality and soulful fantasy. 

The lessons of that you are facing are of great value and will produce eternal fruit; but you must rise above the point of your own victimization and yield to My work in you.

I shall call upon you to do what you believe you cannot do.

So that I can demonstrate to you that without Me you can do nothing; but with Me and through Me all things are possible. So do not be limited by what your eyes see, what your ears hear or what your mind perceives or knows. 

With your mind set on Me, you will break the mold. 
And the destiny I have planned for you will draw you into uncharted waters. 

Now, I say unto you; arise and don’t be distracted by the enemy. 
Go forth in blind faith, but with a heart determined to obey every word I have spoken to you.
______

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with GOD all things are possible

Ephesians 4:23 - And be renewed in the spirit of your mind

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD 



No comments:

Post a Comment