Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Abide in God, as He Abides in You (10.12.16)

My Child,
They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength.
Do not try to accomplish things without Me.
Wait for My leading and My guidance
when you are uncertain about what I have
called you to do.


I see that there are times when you become so busy serving Me, that you forget to spend time with Me.  When this happens, you allow the task that I've given you to becomes more important than your relationship with Me, and that’s not how it should be. Yes, the task is important, for I have given it to you; however, I never intended for you to do it without Me.  For apart from Me, you can do nothing. 


You must always abide in Me, and I in you. 
Your work will not be fruitful, unless you abide in Me.

Precious one, when you focus on the task, instead of on the One who gave you that task, then you are trying to accomplish things without Me. You cannot succeed without Me. That’s why I've said to meditate on My Word day and night, and then your way will be made prosperous.  Wait for My clarity and direction. My Son Jesus always did what He saw Me do; and We always worked together as one.

 
I want you to know Me, worship Me, dwell in My presence and be refreshed.  

It is My pleasure to restore you, strengthen you and draw you closer to Me. And as you draw close to me, I will lift you up to new places of intimacy with Me.  Then the power and the anointing I have blessed you with will manifest in your life.  
  

Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.

John 15:4-5 - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment