Sunday, October 9, 2016

TRULY Seek God First in ALL Things, No Matter How Big or Small (10.9.16)

My Child,
You don’t trust Me nearly as much as you proclaim.

You say with your lips that you’ve given Me your full and complete trust until there is a problem. When the problem comes, I Am seldom the first person you come to for help. Too often, you seek Me only after you’ve exhausted all your attempts to solve the problem.
 
My child, please don’t be that way anymore.
Train yourself to seek Me first in all things,
regardless how big or how small it is.

Begin right now to turn to Me for help, this is the only way you will really learn how faithful and trustworthy I Am.

Try Me Beloved.
Place your current situation in My Hand,
and trust that I Am more than able to help you.
 
Look to Me, have faith in Me, and then watch and see
how I will come through for you.

I want you to experience My faithfulness, first hand. Remember this the next time there is a problem in your life, and you need to turn to someone for help.

Let Me be the first One you run to.
Let My name be the First Name you call to supply your needs.

Yes, turn to Me, put your trust in Me,
and you will not be disappointed.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

Hebrews 4:16 - Let 
us therefore
 come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 




No comments:

Post a Comment