Monday, October 3, 2016

God is Calling You into a Higher Place & It Is Time to Run Your Race..... (10.3.16)

My Child,
You know in your heart that I’ve led you to this door. 
You also know it's time to open the door and step through it. 

This move is necessary so that you can continue to walk with Me. 

It is time.
It is time for your past to be the past. 

You’ve come to this point before; but, wouldn’t let go. You wouldn’t move on.  Now, here I Am knocking, tugging on your Spirit again telling you to please let it go, and move on. 

There’s is be no more lingering, no more doubt. 

You must proceed with full confidence and trust in Me.  I Am calling you into a higher place, and it is time to run your race.  No one else can do it for you. 

You must forsake the past, and press on to your high calling in Me. 

I say unto you, arise up, take up your bed, and move on.
You cannot remain where you are anymore. 
You cannot dwell in the memories of your past. 

No longer allow family and friends to dictate to you the plan for your life. 

I have already given you a divine plan for your 
life,
and
 it’s time you follow the destiny I’ve shown you. 

I Am still knocking at the door.
Will you open it? 

A new beginning awaits you.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Mark 2:11 - I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Revelations 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment