Sunday, October 23, 2016

Let Go of Everything Weighing So Heavily On Your Mind. Love God More than You Worry..... (10.23.16)

My Child,
Lift up your eyes, My beloved, lift up your eyes! 

You have been looking down for too long; preoccupied with the troubles in your life. Now, your soul has quietly accepted that this is the way it’s going to be, and you’ve given up on the promises I have spoken over your life.

You’ve allowed your soul to become oppressed and entangled in the enemy’s traps, while you continue to fight this battle in your own strength.


But right now, I tell you My child, to lift up your eyes and know where your help comes from. Let go of everything that is weighing so heavily on your mind.  Release it! Let it go. Focus on me. Yes, hunger and thirst for My presence.  If you love Me as much as you worry about what is going on in your life, there would be so much joy and peace in your heart.   Oh, that you would only love Me more than you worry.

Don't focus on your problems but give them to Me.
Lift them up to Me, place them at My throne
and walk away.

Yes, lift up your eyes right now and give Me praise for what I Am going to do in your life. I Am The King of Glory, Your Deliverer, and I want you to praise Me this day, so lift your eyes towards the hills.

If you will just allow Me to come into your life
and give you peace at this moment, I will.

Nothing, nobody, can comfort you the way that I can.

I Am your bright and shining morning star, I Am Alpha and Omega, My Son is the Prince of Peace; and We hold in Our Hands all power!!! So tell me My child what situation are you facing that I cannot fix? What problem has the enemy placed in front of you - that you and I have to accept? 


Remember I Am GOD all by myself and there is no other. I do not share power with the enemy. I can and will undo everything the enemy has done in your life. 

Trust Me, stay focused on Me, know I that I love you 
and will be with you always. 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Psalm 24:7 - Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 123:1 - Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.


No comments:

Post a Comment