Wednesday, October 19, 2016

You are Ordained to be Blessed. Arise and Prepare to Move Forward. (10.19.16)

It is time to arise and move forward, My Child.

It is time to leave the past behind once and for all,
prepare to move forward and rebuild. 

You are now entering a season of rebuilding that which has become desolate.

But first, you will have to rise from the ash heaps of discouragement, self-pity, and disappointment.  For this mindset has been hindering you from moving forward for too long.  The mistakes of the past have blinded your spiritual eyes, causing you to overlook the great opportunities and possibilities for your future.

However, you must keep the faith and keep moving forward regardless.

I know the enemy has been trying to wear you down, and making you feel stressed about things beyond your control. However, things are not beyond My Control.  So, be encouraged for the enemy cannot stop My Hand, and your healing and deliverance will come forth.

But, you must first let go of the past and everything that’s reminding you of your pain and failures.

Don’t you know the way has been prepared for you to move forward?  Therefore, refuse to allow minor disappointments to crush your spirit or keep you from preparing yourself from moving forward.

My Child, there is nothing you can do about the things that devastated you, except give them to Me and allow Me to wipe the tears away and bring healing to your soul. So, I say to you, ARISE!

Look up and set your sights on what is ahead once again.
Look up in faith and see the blessing that I have in store for you.
Trust that I have your welfare in My Hands,
and that you are ordained to be blessed. 
You are blessed!

Oh, arise and shake off the dust of past failures.
Let go of the past and expect Me to bring blessings and peace to you.
It’s time to look unto the hills.
All the help you need is waiting for you.

Arise, I say and prepare to move forward.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Deuteronomy 2:2-3-  And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.
 
Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. 

Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 


Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 


Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 


Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment