Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Being Obedient to God's Word (10.11.16)

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does - Psalm 33:4

Faith Believers,
The Word of the Lord is mighty;
and no one, nor anything, can stand against His Word.

As we hear it and read it, GOD expects us to obey it.
Our obedience to His Word will give joy to our hearts.

Our lives will not be flooded with doubt and conflict,
but with peace and faith in His ability to overcome
any circumstances the enemy would try to use
to discourage us.

Perhaps your heart, or the heart of someone close to you,
is burdened or heavy at this moment. 

Pray for the Lord’s intervention
and He will show you His faithfulness.
  -  Marilyn


Faithful Father,
Help me to stand upon Your perfect Word
when I am tempted to forget how faithful You are. 

Give me a heart of humility to obey everything You have said. 

I want to be an obedient servant, trusting in You Lord. 
Keep me from being discouraged or diverted by satan. 

May Your Holy Spirit show Your faithfulness to others through me.
Use Me for Your Kingdom, Lord.

Amen 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment