Monday, October 17, 2016

Even when You Cannot Sense Him, Even when You are Not at Your Spiritual Best - God is with You Always (10.17.16)

My Child,
Please don’t be discouraged in times when it feels like I Am very far away.

I want you to know that I Am with you always,
even when you cannot sense My nearness.
I will never abandon you.

I Am with you even when you don’t feel that you are at your best spiritually. I want you to know that you are just as loved when you feel distant from Me, as you are when We are in the deepest of fellowship.

No matter what your feelings tell you,
I Am always with you.

I understand at this moment you feel spiritually dry
      and your spirit needs refreshing.
Can you trust in Me to supply this need?
Do you believe that I Am able to bring
      a gentle refreshing rain into every dry area of your life?

Yes, I Am going to break through the driest areas in your life and blow My sweet refreshment upon you.

I Am going to wash over you and make My living water come forth from you, once again.

I will shower you with My goodness, saturate you in My presence, and My Spirit will bring revival into your life like never before.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; and renew a right spirit within me. 
 
Psalm 51:12 - Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 
 
Psalm 85:6 - Wilt thou 
not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee? 
 
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be 
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 
 
Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment