Monday, October 10, 2016

Jesus Cried Out Nevertheless in the Garden.... And that is Your Breakthrough Word. Nevertheless! (10.10.16)

Beloved,
Just as Paul suffered in his ministry, and I suffered in mine, so shall you suffer in the walk you have chosen. After all, you have chosen to follow Me. I want you to be just as faithful as My servant Paul; regardless of what he endured, he did not give up. Trouble surrounded him many times, but he always knew that My Father would see him through. Why? Paul knew trouble would not last always. I must allow you to suffer as My Father allowed Me to suffer.

I never said it was going to be easy,
but I always promised I would be with you.
I will never forsake you, nor leave you.
My Words are true.
I Am always watching over you.

When I prayed in the garden, I was not just praying for Me. I prayed for all My Father's children. I cried out in the garden. It was there I told My Father, nevertheless. Say it with Me - nevertheless.

Nevertheless, that is your word. 
Nevertheless is your breakthrough word,
use it with My Name. My Name is JESUS.

Now, press your way Beloved, and understand that each test has a purpose. Each test will make you wiser and stronger. You wanted to be more like Me, remember? I Am honoring your request, and making you more like Me.

Everything that you are going through is working out for your good.

Yes, it hurts. I know you want to give up, but you cannot.
Stay with Me. Trouble don’t last always.

Think it not strange when a fiery trial comes upon you, as though some strange thing has happened. It is not strange.

Look at how My Disciples suffered, and how they were changed.
Oh, how suffering changed Peter.

Rejoice! Push your way through the storm.
Rejoice I say, rejoice!! Trouble don’t last always.

Yes, I know it is hard, but know that I Am with you; and guiding you through the storm. Think of how bad it would be if I were not with you in the midst of the storm, holding back the winds and the waves of the sea.

Stop looking at the situations and the circumstances
of this life, and focus on having the victory.

Lift your eyes up and look unto the hills from whence cometh your help.
You know that at the end of the storm is your blessing.

Yes, there is a Lily in the Valley, and it is as bright as the morning star.
There is a Rose of Sharon springing up in the midst of your desert,
and your breakthrough is here.
Your deliverance is here.
It is your time to be blessed.
Beloved, trouble don’t last always.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment