Friday, October 28, 2016

Stand in God's Love & Strength; and Command Your Storms to Stop (10.28.16)

The wind is blowing all around you, its tossing you around like a ragdoll.
You are running around trying to find shelter so you could escape the storm,
but the rain is so hard and the wind is so strong
that it seems to penetrate any shelter you find.

My Child,
Don't you see?  This storm is not of me.... Don't you see that it is not I who is making you run around for shelter? This storm was not sent by me.  It was sent by the enemy to disturb you and to get you off track.

Remember that you have My Holy Spirit dwelling deep inside of you.

Everything you need is right there.

So step out boldly and rise up in the authority you have in Me and speak to this storm. Stand in my love and in my strength and command the rain to stop and the wind to cease.

As you take that step and stand boldly in who you are once again, the enemy will lose his grip and the storm will indeed cease. Once again you will have defeated the enemy and I will be in control through you. Right now the enemy has the upper hand because you have allowed his storms to overwhelm you.

Beloved, you have Me dwelling deep inside of you!

Stand with Me, speak My Word and you
will be able to see through my eyes again.
You will see things the way I see them
and you will realize that this really was just
a little distraction the enemy wanted to throw at you.

I Am with you and I love you!
So speak my Name now, command the storms to cease
and you will indeed have peace again, says the Lord.


Mark 4:37- 41 - And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment