Monday, October 31, 2016

Rise and SHINE. Live a Life of Abundance and Overflow with God's Fullness. (10.31.16)

My Child,
Awaken to the new day before you. 
Rise and shine. 

Let My glory radiate from your life today, in all that you do. 

Greet this day with a smile and with a determination to be a blessing in someone’s life today.  Get lost in serving others and demonstrating to those around you what I look like, in the flesh. 

Dare to be bold and courageous in all you do.

This day, live for Me, and boldly confess your love for Me to others.
Make the effort to share with others what I have laid upon your heart. 
If you never share the word of GOD with others,
they will never experience the joy I have in store for them.

Words of knowledge and words of wisdom are things that I love sharing with My Children.

Be a vessel of honor, and be willing to move beyond your comfort zone and share with others, the love I have shown towards you. 


Refuse to live your life sparingly.
Instead, live your life for Me. 
Live your life the way that I intended you to live it -
abundantly and overflowing with My fullness,
all day long.


Read and Meditate on His Word

Psalm 108:2-3 - Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. 

Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.


John  10:10 - The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Romans 12:10 - Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in preferring one another;

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment