Thursday, October 20, 2016

In the Difficult Times, God is Growing Your Faith. Be Still, Remain Steadfast, Quiet Your Spirit & Be Confident in Our God. (10.20.16)

My Child,
Do not overreact to the circumstances around you,
and do not allow your emotions to take control.

Remain steadfast and unmovable when you’re faced with a difficult situation. Take the time to quiet your spirit, ask for wisdom and listen for My directions.

Spend whatever time needed to bring your emotions under control.
Align your thoughts with the word of truth, refocus, and proclaim,
“Nothing is too hard for My GOD!!”

Life at times can become a maze of confusion to divert you away from your dreams. During those times, be still before Me and come into My Presence for a time of refreshing.

Recognize that through this difficult time, I Am growing your faith.
Do not become stressed out and please do not panic.
Be patient, stay calm, and work through your dilemma with confidence;
knowing that nothing is too difficult for Me.

What I’ve done for others, surely I will do for you.
I will give you wisdom and direction for the next step....
And I will show you the way. 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah 32:27 - I am the LORD, the GOD of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

Acts 3:19 - Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.

 
 

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment