Thursday, October 6, 2016

Trusting God by Having "Mountain Moving" Faith (10.6.16)

My Child,
I Am still GOD. 
The same yesterday, today and forever,
And I have a divine plan and purpose for you. 

I see the great faith you have in My power, My m
iracles and My workings in the lives of others. However, I don’t see that you have the faith to believe that I will do the same for you.  My Child, I am no respecter of persons.  My Son did not die, suffer the pain of the cross and rise again for a chosen few.  He died and rose so that whosoever shall call upon My Name shall be saved, and have life more abundantly.

I want you to have faith that what I Am doing for others, I will do for you.  I want you to trust in Me and show the same mountain moving faith for your life as you do for others.


The enemy is at work.  he will do anything, and all that he can, to discourage you; to make you believe that My Promises aren’t for you.  If you allow him to do that, he will think he has won the battle.  It’s up to you to believe in My Promises for yourself, and show him that he cannot win.  That the victory is yours. 

I have given you power and authority over the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.  Now, stand on My Word, walk all over the enemy’s plans, bind up his weapons and loose My Promises into your life.

So, today, call upon Me.
Believe Me for that which you know I have promised you. 
Do not give up the fight! 

Remember, that I Am for you and not against you. 
Remember that I have not brought you this far
for you to quit, but to be victorious. 

Your blessings will manifest according to My Will.
The victory is Ours, so rejoice!!



Read and Meditate on His Word
John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons: 

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

2 Corinthians.1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us? 

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment