Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stop Accepting Less and Start Expecting the Best (10.5.16)

My Child,
So often you look at the negative things in your life, start counting your problems, and neglect to be thankful for your blessings.

I want you to learn to look forward to the future with great expectations. Regardless of what your current situation dictates - look forward and expect Me to answer your prayers, for I have only good things in store for you.  Knowing this, why not expect Me to open a way, and perform a miracle in your life?

The enemy often sends circumstances your way - to cause you to take your eyes off the good things I’ve done and the things I’ve promised.  However, I Am calling you to remember the blessings, and do not forsake your faith.

For difficult times will indeed come,
but there’s nothing that can come upon you and prosper.
Therefore, stop accepting less and start expecting the best;
for it is My pleasure to give you good things.


Remember how the enemy sought to sift Peter like wheat?  Even though he went through his time of testing, and denied My Son; I used all of that to elevate Peter to a higher level, and bring glory to My Kingdom.  Everything Peter endured, caused him to rise up higher than ever before. 

Therefore, do not be sorrowful because of the struggles you face.
Instead, rejoice!!  Because what the enemy thought would
bring you down will be the answer to your prayers.  

My child, I want you to receive this revelation,
and take back the power you gave away. 
Rise up in authority, and begin to see, by faith,
the many blessings around you. 

By faith, look past all the hurts, the failures and the disappointments;
and expect Me to do what I’ve promised. 

Do it by faith - and watch Me turn the enemy’s mess, into a message, that will proclaim that you are blessed and highly favored of the Lord.


So, give Me all of your doubts, worries, and fears.
Then begin to expect only the best from your Loving Father.

Whatever comes your way, seek My Face, call on My Name and say, “Here I am, Lord.” Expect things to work out for your good. Be strong like My servant Paul, and take pleasure in that you’ve chosen to go through the test for Me.

When you start doing this, you will learn that the difficult circumstances have made you stronger, and you can do all things through Me.

Now, be expectant, today.
For I Am about to do something wonderful in your life.
 

Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah 29:11-13 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not

Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

2 Corinthians 12:10 - Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment