Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Have Faith in God & His Word... God will Provide. (10.4.16)

My Child,
I know how weary you have become, and
you feel like you don’t have the strength to continue.  

My C
hild, now is not the time to give up, to feel sorry for yourself, or allow despair to have control in your life.  Yes, I know in the natural, things may look as though they are too far gone and hopeless; but they are not. It’s only hopeless if you believe that it is.  You’ve gone through tough times before, and some of those times you thought things were beyond restoration.  Nevertheless, you made it through, you are still here. 

Where is your faith?
Be of good courage, because I will provide.


In My Name, rebuke every plot and plan of the enemy to derail you from reaching your destiny.  Recognize what the enemy is trying to do, and in My Name - bind his works, then loose yourself from the strongholds of doubt and unbelief.


You are not a quitter.  I do not create quitters.  You are more than a conqueror through Me. So, do not entertain quitting now.  

Why not vision yourself as being victorious instead of being a victim?  I see you as a Child of the King, My Ambassador, and I wish you would see yourself the same way.

Be of good courage,
and believe that which you’ve asked,
you shall receive.

My Child, having faith is very critical. 

For without faith, it is impossible to please Me; and I know you want to please Me.  So please Me by having faith in Me and My Word.  Have faith in Me and your visions and dreams will come to pass. 

Now, lift your head up and be of good courage.
Delight yourself in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded. 

Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 

Matthew 21:21-22 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment