Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Are You Being Faithful by Following God's Instructions; or are You Listening to the Voices of Others? (8.8.17)

My Child,
You asked Me for wisdom and guidance,
     and I gave you specific instructions.

Are you following My instructions or are you
     listening to the voice of others?
Do not let them override what I have already told you.

If you don’t listen to My Voice, then you will be back to where you started, confused and overwhelmed. If you want to listen to what they are saying, make sure their words line up with the word of GOD. If they are not in line with My Word, disregard them and follow My instructions.
 
Stop allowing the voices of the world to draw you away from Me.
They are only trying to rob you of your peace
     and the blessings I have waiting for you. 
Remember, you sought Me for divine guidance.
You said you didn’t know what to do. 
I heard your cry and gave you specific instructions.
Now, please be faithful and follow them.  

If you walk in obedience to what I have said,
     you will see that I have already prepared
     the road ahead of you.

And you will see that I didn’t leave a single detail out of what you desired. 

So, I ask you, “Are you following My Instructions?



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Psalm 40:1-2 - I waited patiently for the LORD, and he inclined unto me and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 

Isaiah 48:17 - Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy GOD which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.


No comments:

Post a Comment