Sunday, August 6, 2017

Come to Me, Rest, Sit Silently, Quiet Your Soul & Be Still (8.6.17)

My Child,
Be still and wait patiently for My Voice.
There are times I need you to be quiet, still, and just listen.
Yes, there are times I will ask you to do nothing
     but sit quietly and wait for me.
I know this is hard for you, isn’t it?
But, just be still.

Quiet your soul, sit silently before Me, and patiently await my instructions; then you will hear My Still Small Voice instructing you. You will hear Me teaching you in the way you should go. I will never fail you, beloved.

Others may walk away from you when all seems to go wrong in your life, but I promised to never leave you nor forsake you. However I do need you to be quiet.

Set yourself apart from the day-to-day cares of this world, to spend time with Me in My Word and talk to Me. Resting is part of your preparation to receive My Holy Spirit and My Word.

Studying will equip you for the journey that lies ahead.
You need to be prepared and equipped.

Everything you will ever need is found in Me.
Come to Me and seek Me with all your heart.
I want you to experience a time of refreshing, restoration, and healing; so that you're spiritual light will shine into each and every place where I will send you.

I need you to stay close to Me, to wait upon Me, to delight yourself in Me, so I may give you the desires of your heart. No, I have not forgotten your desires. You will receive this when you come to Me, spend time with Me, and patiently wait in My Presence.

Shut out the worries of this life, for they cannot give you what you need.
Only I can supply your needs.
Remember, you are in this world, not of this world.

Now come to Me, rest, and be still.
 
 
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word: 
Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: 

Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the
LORD, and he inclined unto me and heard my cry.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that
labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment