Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Walk in Love (8.23.17)

My Child,
You are worried about many things, and because of this,
     you’re blocking the flow of My Power.
I have something to offer you that will cause your worry to cease,
     I want to offer you more of My love.
It is My Desire that you love others as I have loved you.

When My Love works within you, it will cast out the spirit of fear.
As My Love dwell within you, this insurmountable wall,
     which seems to be blocking your 
way,
     will become a bridge to your blessing. 


My child, fear and unbelief block the flow of My Power to work within your life. When you walk in fear, you shut Me out of the very situation where you desperately need My Grace. 
Reading My Word will give you more faith in My Word, as the spirit of fear is taken away by the Holy Spirit.

Reading My Word will also remind you that the desires of your heart can be fulfilled. I have not forgotten about the things you desire. I Am all powerful and I will fulfill the desires of your heart in My Time, not yours.
Now, stop concentrating on your problems and trust Me.
Everywhere you go, and in everything you do,
     I want you to spread My Love.

You may be the only way some people will ever experience My kind of Love. How will they know of Me, how will they know about My Love, if you are focused on your problems only?

I Am Love, and they must know this.


So come, dwell in My Presence to be refreshed and be filled with My Love.
I Am Love.  And I want My Love to dwell within you, and in others.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 13:58 - And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief. 

1 Corinthians 13:7 - Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

1 Corinthians 13:13 - Three things will last forever - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love.


Ephesians 3:17-19 - That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, Maybe able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of GOD.

Ephesians 5:2 - And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet smelling savour

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound
 mind. 

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment