Sunday, August 13, 2017

Stay Focused, God is Taking Your Faith to the Next Level (8.13.17)

My Child,
I know you don’t always understand what I Am doing in your life, and you don’t have to. However, I want you to trust Me and know that all things are possible.

I do not speak as one who is vain and full of imagination, I speak as The One who has wonderful and marvelous gifts waiting for you.

I desire to show you things that you could have only dreamed of.   
 
I Am taking your faith to the next level,
     just like you asked Me to do.

Now, I want you to step forward, plant your feet
     on solid ground, and look straight ahead into the face
     of your impossibilities and believe.

Do not allow anyone to cause you to turn back.
You have been pressing your way through some
     really impossible situations; therefore,
     do not turn back now.

Be strong, be courageous and you will take the land
     set before you.

Move in obedience, listen to My Voice, and you will
     overcome those who try to hinder your walk with Me.
 
Stand with Me, and be firm in your commitment to follow Me; regardless of the cost. I want you to picture Me standing beside you, walking hand-in-hand with you.

Surrender the things you find to be impossible
     into My Hands, and relax.
Be obedient to what I tell you to do and what I
     tell you to say; for you are about to see
     the awesome wonders that I will do in your life.

Stay focused and do not turn back.


 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men, it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment