Monday, August 7, 2017

God's Grace is with You. Be Bold & Courageous; and Trust in His Grace. (8.7.17)

My Child,
Listen, in no way have I forgotten you. 
You cannot even imagine My Love and
     complete acceptance of you. 
I have chosen you for such a time as this. 

Yes, I know you're weary because you’ve been stuck here for such a long time.  However, just as I was with Joseph in his holding place, so Am I with you.  You are where I need you to be right now, because of the work that must be done for My Kingdom.  My Grace is sufficient for you.
 
I know you feel as though you’ve been physically and emotionally challenged like never before, but I tell you that a breakthrough is near, even at the door.  Everything you have experienced should have made you dig deeper into My Word.  It should have strengthened your faith and empowered you to overcome.  Take a good look at yourself, you are so much stronger now.  Therefore, do not think of turning back to your old lifestyle, just because there are difficulties in your life today. 

Be bold and courageous and trust in My grace.


Take control of what you are going through, just like
      you did in past times, with prayer and faith in Me.  
Let your prayers shake the very foundation of where you are,
      and watch doors swing wide open for you. 
I say unto you now, keep praying and trusting in Me. 
Do not turn to the right nor to the left,
     but press on straight ahead. 
Do not give up.
My Grace is more than sufficient to see you through.


Yes, you will go through trials and circumstances that will try your faith, but do not be hindered by these tests. 

You’ve passed many test before and you will do it again.
My Grace has always supplied your needs,
     and that will never change.

Therefore, never give up; but stay focused on Me,
     and you will see this situation turn into a Victory for My Glory.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word: 
Ephesians 1:6 -7 - To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD:


2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

Titus 3:7 - That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.


No comments:

Post a Comment