Friday, August 25, 2017

This is Your Season of Divine Favor (8.25.17)

Take a deep breath, My People, and get ready for some incredible things. 

I Am beginning a season of resurrection and new beginnings. 

That which many have waited and longed for, will begin to manifest in this time.  I Will resurrect those things that My people thought were dead. 

Prophecies that laid on the shelves for years will now begin to come to pass.


The dreams and visions that I poured into the hearts of My People, which have not yet come to pass, will be birthed during this time.  And do not worry if your dreams and visions begin to manifest in small ways.  Do not despise the day of small beginnings, for I Will cause them to flourish and come to maturity.

The previous season was a season of preparation, testing, and positioning. 
Many of you were moved out of your comfort zones so that I could reveal
     the innermost parts of your hearts.
All the preparing, testing, and positioning took place so that you would be able
     to flow unhindered into all prepared for you.


Awake My People, awake to this new day. 
Awake into a spiritual realm that no other generation has experienced.
Awake to the season where the promises I whispered in your ears years ago,
     will now come forth, touched by My Glory.
Everything I Am doing will be cloaked in My Glory.


A new sound and a new song will come forth in this resurrection season.
There will be unspeakable joy among My People. 
Oh yes, there will be joy, gladness, and jubilation in My Camp.
There will be singing, shouting, and rejoicing; as I begin to do
     these marvelous things for My People, through My
People, and in My People.  
I Will release those things I promised that I would do. 
No longer will it be withheld. 


Ah, I have not forsaken, nor forgotten My Own. 
I will breathe new life into sick bodies. 
I will breathe new life into finances, and
I will breathe new life into the dead things of your life.

This new season will bring forth the miraculous, the knowledge of who I Am,
     and it will cover the earth. 
I Am going to do things in unprecedented ways and there will be
     no question that it is I who did these marvelous things.


Therefore, awake and take heart, for I have opened doors that no man can shut. 
Each door that I open will lead toward the fulfillment of
     your purpose, calling, and destiny. 
Each door will lead to a higher level and promotion.
These doors I open, these doors of new beginnings, this resurrection season
     will cause My Own to soar into realms of My Glory.




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 28:12 - The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Psalm 40:3 - He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our GOD. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD.

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Ezekiel 34:26 - And I will make them and the places round about my hill a 
blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. 

1 Peter 1:7-9 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment