Thursday, August 24, 2017

God Has Given You Authority (8.24.17)

My Child,
I want you to rise, and break off the shackles that bind you.

Do not sit there in torment, crying out to Me to help you, for I have already given you My Authority. Use what I have given to you.  It is more than sufficient to give you the victory. Stop allowing things to happen to you, and use the authority I have given to you to make changes in your life.
 
Have I not said, "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his
goods, unless he first binds the strong man?" You have My Holy Spirit living within you, and I have given you My Authority over the enemy and over infirmities.

Don’t you realize that you are strong in Me? 
So, how is it that you have fallen into the role
     of helpless victim and offer no resistance?
How is it that you have allowed the enemy of your souls
     to plunder your goods?
That is not My Will for you.
Don’t you realize that My Will for you is victory, and not defeat?
Have I not said in My Word that I have given you 
authority to trample on snakes and scorpions; to overcome all the power of the enemy, and nothing will harm you?

If I have given you My Authority, then don’t you think the Authority that I have placed on you is greater than the authority of your adversary? Of course, it is!!!

Therefore, rise up, stop listening to the enemy's lies,
     and do not surrender to him.
Lift up My Name and cause 
change to happen in your life!
Choose to believe what I have told you,
     instead of believing the lies of the enemy.
Choose to believe My Truth.
And choose to use the Authority, which I have already given you.

Do not be complacent when the enemy comes to try to
     make you feel small and helpless.
Rebuke him in My Name and with My Authority.
Rise in My Authority and command the enemy to leave.

Stand on My Word until you have complete victory,
     for I have given you My Authority.

Yes, I have given you My Authority, and I want you
     to use it to accomplish My Will.
My Will for you is to defeat the enemy of your soul
     so that you can walk in victory, in peace, in prosperity
     and in the fullness of joy.
I AM able to deliver.
I AM able to give you complete victory.
Rise up, break off the shackles that bind you,
     and be free 
in Me, for I have given you the Authority.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Genesis 1:26 - And GOD said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

Exodus 14:15-16 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. 

Psalm 41:11 - By this I know that thou favourest 
me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me. 

Psalm 91:13 - Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 

Mark 3:27 - No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong
man; and then he will spoil his house. 

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your 
labour is not in vain in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment