Friday, August 11, 2017

God Can See Your Victory..... Can You? (8.11.17)

My Child,
I saw your victory last night...
     w
hen you refused to close your tired eyes
     until you knelt down on weary knees to give Me thanks.

I saw your victory this morning...
     when you struggled out of bed for a few moments
     with Me in prayer.


I saw your victory....
     when you forgave that person who was cruel to you
     without just cause.

I saw your victory...
     when you asked Me for strength to do the right thing
     when your employer treated you unfairly.  

I saw your victory...
     when you yielded to Me, resisted temptation and remembered
     that your body is a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit.


I saw your victory...
     when you gave Me praise, even though
     everything around you was falling apart.


And I saw your victory...
     when those around you didn’t understand
     what I was doing in your life and walked away.

You could have walked away too,
     but you chose to stand firm in your faith
     and follow Me.

 
I saw your victory.....
Because deep within your heart you know who I Am.
I Am your victory.
Every time you choose Me, you choose victory. 

So, if I can see your victory, then, why can’t you? 

Start today and claim victory over the enemy,
     then you too will see what I see…
     Victory.

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of GOD, and ye are not your own? 

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


No comments:

Post a Comment