Sunday, August 27, 2017

Even through Extreme Adversity, God's Purposes are for Our Good (8.27.17)

My Child,
Do not be dismayed when I allow adversity into your life. 
Do not assume that I Am angry with you or punishing you.
When I allow difficulties to come into your life, it’s to
     strengthen you and to give Me the opportunity to
     bring you a greater measure of My Glory.
Adversity is part of My Process to refine you. I won’t let it dwell in your life forever, nor will I allow it to overcome you. In due time, I will deliver you from all you’re going through, just as I delivered the children of Israel from their affliction of slavery.

From extreme adversity, I will bring a mighty deliverance.
Trust in Me during your adversity, and look expectantly to Me
     to bring glory into your situation.
How can you learn to walk and grow in faith, unless I allow you to experience situations that increase your faith?

My purpose in allowing these things in your life is to raise you to a higher level in Me, to prepare you for the destiny ordained for you.

My purposes for you are good.


Therefore, do not be dismayed when I allow adversity into your life.
Just seek Me to find My Perfect Will, in the midst of it all,
     then ask for My Glory to come into your situation.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 
 
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 
 
Romans 5:3-5 - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us
 
1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it
be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:


No comments:

Post a Comment