Friday, August 4, 2017

God is Our Father, Our Strong Tower & in Him is where Our Strength Lies (8.4.17)

My Child,
Come to Me and find peace for your weariness.

It is okay to let go of the cares of life and to lay your burdens before Me. I Am the good shepherd.  Come to Me and I Will lead you beside the still waters, so that you may find rest for your soul.  It is when you have My Peace within you, that you will be able to see things clearly, and know that the mountains in your life are moveable.

 
I Am bringing things to pass in your life, things that you need and were afraid to ask of Me.  My Child, I know your needs, even when you do not share them. I even take care of the little things in your life that you have neglected.

I Am your Father, your strong tower
     and I will take care of you.

 
Do not forget about My Love for you, nor My Power. 

I Am continually working to bring about good things in your life.
Even when you rest at night, I Am working on your behalf.  
So, do not wait until you become weary to talk with Me. 

Come to Me, and stop relying 
on your own strength. 
In Me is where your strength lies,
     and with Me is where you should be.

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 23:1-3 - The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 


Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment