Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Renew Your Focus, God is Proud of You. (8.30.17)

My Child,
Do not focus on your disappointments, instead focus on how each one of your disappointments had seeds of destiny within, and something had to die so that new life could come forth. 

The tears you shed were not wasted,
     for they cleansed your heart of anything that
     was not pleasing in My Sight. 

It was never My Intention to cause you pain,
     but to prepare you for a greater work.  


Through all the disappointments you encountered, you were being shaped and molded into My Image, and through it all, you continued to stay with Me. 

You continued to walk in My footsteps, even when the path was dark you could not see your way. 

You made Me proud.  


Now, let’s renew your focus. 
I want you to focus on what you’ve gained,
     not on what you’ve lost. 
Focus on the people who remain in your life,
     not on those who walked away. 
Forget about the missed chances, and focus on
     the great opportunities which lie ahead.  


So, start now. 
Start nurturing the seeds of destiny I have placed in you,
     and allow Me to breathe life into them.
     For they shall come forth at their appointed time. 

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 

Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Jeremiah 18:6b - Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. 

John 12:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it dies, it bringeth forth much fruit. 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment