Monday, August 14, 2017

Your Time is Here (8.14.17)

My Child,
You have been in secret training for a long time.
Your preparation has been for this time. 
I know you’re feeling the tug, and heard Me calling;
     but you weren't sure if it is real.

Yes, it’s real, I Am calling you.

Therefore, stop wrestling with uncertainty and apprehension.
Feel My Holy Spirit stirring inside you. 
Feel My Touch.
Do not wonder any longer if what you feel is true. 
You know, right now in your spirit, that this is confirmation. 
You are ordained and anointed to go out and speak My Words.

Your time is here. 

There are new things planned for you.
Behold all the old things are passing away. 
Your life will change dramatically, for I Am about
     to start using you in a new way.
So do not be amazed when doors close behind you,
     they are meant to be closed.

Behold new doors are opening for you.
Go forth boldly, with the Gospel, and do good works.
Open your mouth and let My anointing flow through you
     to those I send you to.
Let them know that I’ve heard their cries.
I’ve put My Words in your mouth,
     so go forth and encourage them. 


Do not look back beloved, but look forward with great
     expectations and walk this chosen path. 

Be strong in the Lord and don’t allow discouragement
     to come near your dwelling place. 

You endured a time of preparation in the wilderness,
     now your time is here. 
I’m sending you forth, and as you go forth
     in the strength of the Lord, every need will be supplied. 

Nothing will be lacking and nothing will stop My Plan.


My child, you shouldn’t be surprised that I Am doing this,
     I told you about this long ago.

Now, be ye ready.

I’ve made some changes,
     and your time of change is here.

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 4:25-27 - Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path.  Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the
beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

Ezekiel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.


No comments:

Post a Comment