Saturday, November 2, 2019

Discouraging Thoughts (11.2.19)

My Child,
Why are you allowing discouraging thoughts to fill your mind?

You are thinking that I won’t do what I Promised? Not keeping My Word goes against My Nature, beloved.

I Am true to My Word.
My Word shall not return to Me void.

Yes, there is good and bad in the world. However, your focus has been on the bad, and you’ve overlooked the good. You’re focusing on the future and what it holds; yet you’ve missed the things I’ve done and what I Am currently doing.


The key to removing those discouraging thoughts is to praise Me in the now.

Praise Me for the everyday things which bless your life. Praise Me for the air you breathe, a place to sleep, food to eat, clothes to wear. Praise and thanksgiving will drive those discouraging thoughts from your mind, and change the atmosphere around you.

Praising Me will drive those hindering thoughts and spirits away; and bring honor and glory to My Name.

I Love and I Care for you.

I do not want you to be
     discouraged anymore.

 

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NLT) - That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.

1 Thessolonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back,
so the vision He has given you will come to pass.
  - Marilyn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment