Friday, November 1, 2019

God's Love and Mercy (11.1.19)


My Child,
I know the season you’re in.  And although you may see little evidence of anything wonderful happening, never forget the good things I Have done. Forget not My tender mercies. Haven’t I Always been there in your time of need? My Loves, how soon some of you forget when your way seems dark. However, even in your darkest hour, don’t you know that I Am with you?

I Am shining a light on the blessing(s)
     that you may have overlooked.

I Am always there.


Please reflect upon My Mercy and My Goodness.  For they will lead you through the valley, into a bright new day. Remember that My Mercy and My Love are unending towards you, so be at peace and know that this difficulty will pass.

Never stop praying and believing for the impossible to happen in your life.

Keep your hope in Me alive, and constantly remember My Loving Kindness and My Mercy towards you.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 63:7 - I will mention the loving-kindnesses of Jehovah, the praises of Jehovah, according to all that Jehovah has benefited for us, and the great good to the house of Israel by which He benefited them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His loving-kindnesses.

Psalm 86:13 - For great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is by Jehovah's kindnesses that we are not destroyed, because His mercies never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

Hebrews 13:15 - By Him, then, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, confessing His name.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment