Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Share the Word of God with Those Who Hate You & Pray for Those the enemy is Using (11.27.19)

My Child,
Do not worry about what others are saying about you and what they are trying to do behind your back.

My Word says "no weapon formed against you shall prosper." the enemy is using so many people to make them think they have the power to harm you or control your future. Do not worry, but stand on My Word. Speak My Word when you come under attack and the enemy must flee. Whatever is planned in the darkness, I Will surely bring to the light; and then disperse all things that were planned to bring harm to you.

You are My Child, and I Do not let anyone hurt My Children.

Beloved, when they shut those office doors scheming for your demise, I Will be behind those doors with them, undoing every scheme they plan; but the key is that you must trust Me and believe I Will not allow them to hurt you. Whom shall you be afraid of and whom shall you fear?  No one!!!

My Word says, who is man that you should be mindful of him? I Will undo all schemes and make them work out for your good. I Will prepare a table for you in the midst of your enemies. Your enemy will stand there trying to figure out why everything they tried backfired and worked out for your good. Declare My Name!! Share the Word of GOD with those who hate you and pray for those the enemy is using.

Be encouraged, and regardless of what you see with your natural eyes, trust and know I Am with you always. Sometimes you might feel that I Am far away; but I Am standing right beside you, and with you.



Faith Believers,
Fear no man and what they think they have
     the power to do.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and
     lean not unto thine own understanding.
May the blessings of the Lord overtake you today!

   -   Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment