Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Breakthrough is Yours (11.12.19)

My Child,
I’ve been guiding you and bringing you to this point; and I Know that it has not been easy.  However, do not despise the journey I Have you on.  
 
Every step you’ve taken has been a continual unfolding of My Purposes for you.  I’ve been guiding you along this path, and I Will continue to do so, until you fulfill all the things that I Have Ordained for you.  
 
It is up to you to yield to Me, so that
     I Can work through you.
I Will not force anything on you.
Everything and every choice are
     extended to you.

Pray and fast; for all is in place. 

All I Need is your faith to be placed fully in Me. 
Faith will unlock the door.

There is no time for doubt nor discouragement in your life, so please do not give into it. Stand firm in your faith, and draw from Me.

The breakthrough is yours.

Yes, it will happen.
According to your faith,
      it will happen.

 
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word

Matthew 9:29 - Then He touched their eyes, saying, According to your faith let it be to you.

Mark 11:22-23 - And answering Jesus said to them, Have faith in GOD. For truly I say to you that whoever shall say to this mountain, Be moved and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he said shall occur, he shall have whatever he said. 

~~~~~~~

~ Let Us Pray ~

Lord,
We will not despise small beginnings,
and we will not despise this journey
that we’ve been on,
because we know You Are going before us
to keep us from falling.

We know that with You guiding our footsteps,
all roads will lead us to
the destiny you have ordained for us.

In Your Son Jesus' Name,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment