Saturday, November 23, 2019

Let God Take Away Your Pain (11.23.19)

Beloved,
I Feel your pain, and I Know you are hurting.
You are not made of stone, you are a person.

It is not wrong to hurt or cry. My Father and I Felt pain, hurt and sadness when I Walked this earth. If you remember, I too wept. If you didn’t feel pain, that would be abnormal. Feeling pain and being hurt, does not reflect a lack of faith. So, stop being so hard on yourself.

Do not stress over it.
Learn how to release things
     and rest in Our Father's Arms.

Allow Me to work in you, and take away your pain. Just lean on Me.  I Won’t allow the hurt to overwhelm you.

Dwell in My Presence.
I Am here to comfort you.

Allow Me to protect your mind, body, and emotions. Now, be quiet and dwell in the shelter of My Arms. Allow My Peace to overtake your soul. 

Be at peace, Beloved.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:

Psalm 91:1-2 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust.

John 11:35 - Jesus wept.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back so the
vision He has given you will come to pass.

  -   Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment