Friday, November 8, 2019

Your Time of Refreshing has Begun (11.8.19)

My Child,
Come walk with Me, and I Will give you rest.

Come and I Will remove the burdens you carry.
Come and I Will heal your brokenness.
Come and I Will give you peace and understanding,
     revelation and inspiration, for these days.

Come, My Child, and let Me Breathe a refreshing wind upon your weary soul.

Indeed, I Am with you and I Am for you.

I Will increase your faith.
I Will bestow upon you a revelation of My Heart towards you.
I Will demonstrate My Love, My Mercy, and My Grace to those who believe.

You have struggled, but I Have watched over you. I Kept you safe. You have come through many trials and tribulations, now your soul needs rest. You have fought many battles in My Name. 

Oh, how I Am pleased with the work
     that you have done. 
You need to rest My Child. 


I Have seen the difficulty of your struggles and hardships.

You have endured many trials; so please know that Resurrection Life awaits you. I Will encourage and bring life into the weariness of your heart and soul. You must rest so that you can be prepared for the trials the enemy will try to bestow upon you.

Arise now and walk forth in faith.

I Have given you power over the enemy,
     now use it.

Your time of refreshing has begun.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Mathew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light



No comments:

Post a Comment