Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Doors are Open & the Way is Clear. Now, Go Forward & Use Your Gifts..... (11.6.19)

My Child,
What have you done with the gifts I Gave unto your hands?

What have you done with the dreams I Whispered to you as you slept?

My Child, what have you done with the gifts Iʹve given you?

Why aren’t you using your gifts?



I Am not the GOD of confusion; I AM the Creator of Light and Life. The Gifts I Gave you, I Gave to you without repentance. I Have instructed you not to fear, to walk forward in the strength that I Have given you; however, you are not using your gifts.

You are My Child, and I Called you to proclaim,
     preach, and heal the brokenhearted.

My Hands will guide you, My Love will possess you, and My Truth will lead you into all things.


In My Name, break down the strongholds which bind you from using your gifts. Walk forward in faith for My Hands are upon you. I Want you to bring your gifts out of exile and use them to strengthen those around you. 

I Gave them to you. 
They are yours. 
Use them.

Have no fear.

I Won’t allow you to be hurt, nor will I Allow you to stumble; for I AM here with you, and I AM in you.


Use your gifts and go forward My Child.
The way is open.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.


2 Timothy 1:6-7 - For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of GOD, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit GOD gave us does not make us timid but give us power, love and self-discipline.



No comments:

Post a Comment