Sunday, November 17, 2019

Just for a Moment.... (11.17.19)

My Child,
When a dark cloud gathers, it typically casts a shadow - and everything seems dark, just for a moment. However, that dark cloud cannot remain forever.  A time must come when it opens up and reveals the sun, which was always there.  My Child, the enemy often sends dark clouds in your life to try to block out what I Am doing; but that does not mean that I Have forsaken you. 

Just like the sun is behind the cloud, I Am always there.

the enemy will cast his cloud to bring darkness into your life.  To try to make you feel as if I Have forsaken you.  And for a moment you might feel distant from Me, but do not be afraid when this happens.  Do not give the enemy any glory, just hold on to hope and trust in Me.  Because just as a dark cloud only last for so long and then it dissipates, so will the enemy.

the enemy has very few resources, and they are resources that you give him access to.  So, when you start speaking faith over your life and decreeing My Word, you cut off his resources, causing him to flee.  he cannot stay around when you speak My Word and lift up My Name.

My Child, hold on to Me, this day.  Hold on to your faith and press on with hope, knowing that I Am right there with you. And soon you will see that dark cloud disappear and the sun will shine again.

You will feel the warmth of My Presence, and your peace will return.  Hold on to your hope and you will see that the darkness and trials that you are enduring only lasts but for a moment; but My Love and My Mercy are yours forever.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 54:7-8 - For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.  In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
 

1 Chronicles 16:34 - O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever.


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back; so
the vision He has given you will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment