Sunday, November 24, 2019

Keep The Faith (11.24.19)

My Child,
I Know the obstacles you are facing. They seem insurmountable. It's good to look and assess the difficulties which are there. However, it’s not good if you stay there and become overly influenced by what you see.

I Have given you another way.
I Gave you eyes of hope and faith,
     when you put your life in My Hands.

My Child, I Know you have had a setback, and you're presently going through a hard time; but do not give up hope nor faith. Persevere and have hope in Me and the promises that I Have spoken to you and over you.

I Will get you through this time, just like the times before. Therefore, stay close to Me and do not neglect your times of intimacy with Me, for that is where your strength lies.

By faith, remove the mountain(s) standing in your way; then rise up in new hope and confidence, proclaiming that you are more than a conqueror. Set your face like flint and allow nothing to deter you from your desired and sought-after goal(s). 

I Am your hope.
I Am your strength.
I Am your very present help
     in times of trouble. 
I Won’t leave you.  Just have faith in Me.

Today is a new day. 

It is a day when you can move forward with a new lease on life. Rise up in faith and refuse to allow the enemy to take you off course.  It will be through faith and perseverance that you will achieve what I Have shown you. So, keep the faith and trust in Me to guide you through this new time in your life.

I Won't fail you.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Ephesians 6:16 - Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:


No comments:

Post a Comment