Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Promises & Visions that God has Placed in You (11.14.19)

My Child,
You are beginning to feel like you are being choked by the circumstances of this world.

Come unto Me, My Child, and I Will give you everything you need to make it through this storm. Do not be afraid of the circumstances that surround you; but hold on to the promises that I Have given you.

Remember, you are in this world, but
     not of this world.
My Son has overcome this world and so
     will you, because of Me.

the enemy wants you to give up on the Promises and the Visions that I Placed within you. However, you must protect them and deliver My Word to My People - to set them free. For the enemy does not want these Visions & Promises to come to pass. Do not be afraid of his terror, be it night or day. Do not worry about his arrows, his pestilence, or his destruction that lingers. Nothing that he has shall come near you.


I Have given My Angels charge over you, to keep you, in all your ways.

Call upon Me during your time of need and I Will answer you, and I Will deliver you, from all your troubles. I Have Blessed you with eternal life. I Have also given you My Strength and the ability to overcome the enemy.

Open your heart to My Holy Spirit, receive what I Have for you and you will be lifted up higher. When you call to Me, I Will answer you and I Will show you Great and Mighty Things.  Things which you currently do not know. 


I Want you to be ready to receive all the abundant blessings I Have in store for you.

I Am The Lord.
I Am your Strength.
I Am your Joy.

In Me, you can Trust.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Habakkuk 2:2-3 - And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Luke 4:10- 11 - For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone

No comments:

Post a Comment