Friday, November 22, 2019

You've Come too Far to Give Up Now (11.22.19)

My Child,
You have come to this point in your walk with Me many times; but have always stopped short of the fullness of what I Have prepared for you.

This time, be strong and stay steady as you cross the "Red Sea" that I Have placed before you. I Did not promise that it would be easy; but I Did promise that I Would be with you and not forsake you.

This is very much like crossing the river
     into the Promised Land.
The land has already been given to you,
     but you must take it. 

I Promise you, it will be worth the effort; and it will be worth the fight to overcome the enemy.  Do not be afraid, but trust that I Will strengthen you for the journey and that I Will be with you in the fight.

Beloved, you've come too far to give up now.



 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Numbers 13:30 - And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

Jomes 18:3 - And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD GOD of your fathers hath given you?

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Corinthians 4:16-17 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.



No comments:

Post a Comment