Sunday, November 10, 2019

You. Are. Called..... (11.10.19)

My Child,
I Have Called you.
I Have Ordained you.
I Have Anointed you from on high.

I Have Poured out My Holy Spirit onto you.
I Have Endowed you with Power.

You have My Holy Spirit.
the enemy and his people must flee, in My Name.

Beloved, do not concern yourself with the things of this world. My Son has overcome the world. the enemy would like for you to believe you must be a part of his worldly system in order to receive any blessings. All blessings come from Me.

What the enemy is showing you, will lead to death and destruction. Remember he came to steal, kill and destroy; and once he gets you to believe his lies, he will destroy you at the end.  he is the father of lies and deceit.

Distance yourself from those who do not have My Holy Spirit. I Have called you to be separated from this world.

You cannot Love Me and the world too.

You must choose whom you will serve, this day. I Am the Truth, the Way and the Life. There is no other GOD!!! There is nothing, nor any one, I Have to compete with. I Have all power and I Am GOD JEHOVAH, the Prince Of Peace, Alpha and Omega, all by Myself.

Believe in Me and you shall
     destroy the yoke of the enemy.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 43:18 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Psalm 27:8 - When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 15:19 - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:



No comments:

Post a Comment