Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Do It by Faith (11.13.19)

My Child,
It is by faith that "the men of old" entered into My Promises, the Promises of GOD. It is by faith that they regarded their circumstances "null and void" of interfering with My Promises given. And it is by faith that you should speak forth, and tell your problems, “MY GOD IS BIGGER.”
Do not be intimidated by negative reports of others. For this is the work of the enemy to cause you to give up on My Promises made to you, and to make you believe that you should render them impossible.

You have within you the ability to overcome every obstacle in your way. I Gave you the power to rise above circumstances, to say ʺNOʺ to temptation, and to discern the truth from a lie. You are Blessed with every tool needed to outsmart the enemy. All you need to do is believe in Me and walk in the faith that I Have imparted into you.

Now, speak My Word and conquer the enemy.

Believe My Word, be obedient to My Word, and you shall be numbered among My Faithful. Do it all by faith and you shall move into the realm of the Supernatural; where you will understand that by Faith in Me, nothing is impossible.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Ephesians 1:3 - Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ;

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Hebrews 11:3 - By faith we understand that the ages were framed by a word of GOD, so that the things being seen not to have come into being out of the things that appear.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:30 - By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they had been compassed seven days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment