Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An Exuberant Praise Prayer (4.29.14)

Awesome and Triumphant GOD,
I give you exuberant praise this day. 

You are Lord of all, and you are worthy of my praise. 
You are the Most High GOD. 
You are All Powerful. 

Thank you for the strength that you graciously give to me. 
Thank you that it is your will that I walk in your POWER this day. 
Thank you that Your Word declares that it is Your will that I walk 
in power, love, and a sound mind this day. 

Thank You that You show me how to speak out Your scriptures, 
believe in Your truth and display Your will in my life. 
Lord, I will trust in You. I will be bold in your name. 
I stand up and declare that I am strong in the Lord. 

I am a triumphant follower of Jesus Christ.
I am more than able to show that the power of GOD is working
for me and my family this day.

Thank You, Lord, that You have given me strength
to choose Your voice, over the voice of the enemy
and the voice of my flesh.
I want to and will obey You.

Thank You that You defeated confusion in my mind,
discouragement in my heart and weakness in my body.
Thank You for bringing rejuvenation into my day.
Thank You for showering me with Your love and mercy.
You are filling me with what I need,
which is the presence of the Holy Spirit.

You are teaching me how to love You and love others more fully.
You are guiding each of my steps.
I have faith that You are providing everything I need.
I will receive bountifully from You and I will give You praise.

I declare that your inspiration, revelation, motivation
and determination are bringing transformation in my life.

Thank You for changing me to become more like You.
Thank You that You have given me Your secret armor,
which is the Word Of GOD.

Thank You that You are teaching me
how to defeat the enemy.

Thank You that I was born to be the head
and not the tail.

Thank You Lord that You have already given me
the victory over the works of the enemy. 

I will praise and worship Your Holy Name this day!!!

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment