Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stand Strong, Knowing Jesus Stands with You (4.24.14)

Beloved,
Don’t panic. Everything will be all right. 

I know it’s hard to believe because the circumstances appear to be so discouraging. However, we’ve been through this before; and I was right then, and I am right now. Believe in Me and everything will surely work out in your favor. Do not allow yourself to be overcome with anxiety and doubt. Until this moment, you were walking by faith. It pleased Me so much when you sent the enemy fleeing in My name and raised your hand in victory. Hold on to that faith! It’s that same faith that will help you conquer this battle that you are in. 

Despite the challenges facing you, continue to have faith in Me.

Stand strong knowing that I am standing with you. 

What you did before, in My name, worked. So why are you hesitant to call on Me now? The name of Jesus still has all power. Nothing can overpower or defeat My name. The enemy will tremble and flee when the name of JESUS is mentioned. Call on Me, beloved, because I have promised to never leave or forsake you. 

Calling on my name will destroy the works of the enemy. 

You will have victory over this situation you are facing 
in the matchless name of JESUS!!
____
Isaiah 41:20 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 Colossians 16:13 - Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong (NLT)



No comments:

Post a Comment