Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Warrior's Prayer of Thanks, Strength and Blessings (4.2.14)

Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank You for this day.
I thank You for my being able to awake once again, to see, and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.
You have done so much for me and You continue to bless me.
Please forgive me every day for anything I have done, 
said or thought that was not pleasing to You, 
and I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind, so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil.
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing, 
and receive Your forgiveness.

When this world closes in on me, let me remember the example of Jesus 
-- to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.
It is the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Continue to use me to do Your will.
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who don't know You intimately.
I pray for those who don't believe, 
and I thank you that You are in my heart and that I do believe 
and have true faith in You.

I believe that You change people and You can change all things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers,
and for each and every family member in their households.
I pray for peace, love, and joy in their homes;
that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
I pray that every eye that reads this knows that
there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than You.

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.

This is my prayer... 
and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior,

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment